AvSys is a business specialising in comprehensive and cost effective aviation management software for organisations involved in all aspects of the Australian aviation industry. Our premier product is AvSys, which is used extensively in general aviation and regional airlines throughout Australia to manage:
- Flight scheduling / aircraft maintenance bookings;
- Charter flight quotes / bookings and invoices (interfacing with MYOB, Xero, Oracle or other);
- Crew scheduling (according to client specified minimum requirements);
- Crew / staff compliances;
- Terminal departure and arrival screens / gate screens;
- Customised mobile phone arrivals enquiry screen;
- Charter passenger bookings and check-in facilities (using client uploaded manifests);
- Electronic boarding passes / baggage labels and barcode boarding;
- Freight handling and recording;
- Flight and duty;
- Managing fuel at remote sites; and
- On-line catering enquiries for catering providers.
AvSys has been developed and refined over the last 20 years with improvements driven by feedback from our customers. Our solutions are in used in organisations ranging in size from large to small private companies, who operate a broad range of aircraft in a variety of aviation market segments throughout Australia.
Explore our website for more information on aviation management software and services built on decades of industry wide experience.
© AvSys Aviation Management Software (2019)